29 December 2005

Technophobic Tendencies

I created this blog several months ago to appease those who think me a technologically incompetent Luddite incapable of appreciating the subtle nuances of web logs and their many uses in this postmodern world of ours. In a fit of righteous indignation I created a blogspot account, ready add myself to the ranks of avid bloggers worldwide. But then life got in the way and my blogging aspirations fell by the wayside. I realize that the fact that this blog has remained dormant for 5 months probably hasn't done much to quell the aforementioned accusation...

3 comments:

ryan said...

Sorry anjali, but if it looks like a luddite and quacks like a luddite then it probably still can't figure out why Photoshop CS doesn't run for crap on their 7 year-old computer. But I'm looking forward to your constant attempts to declare yourself a techno-savant by waxing poetic about 30 year-old dictionaries, grandma cardigans and what, steam engines?

Anonymous said...

Anjali,

I hope this doesn't kill the buzz, but I've been in IT for over 10 years, and I still haven't been able to create a blog with which I am satisfied.

Also, that 7 year old computer has GOT to go. This is the first time I've actually felt sorry for Windows XP. No wonder it misplaced your desktop.

anjali said...

Thanks guys. Your support is overwhelming. Just be glad I'm not trying to do this on a typewriter and using a glue-stick to paste images onto my completed posts.